- COVID-19 has left offices empty and many people jobless. Those who have kept their jobs are largely working remotely — and some companies are now hiring for fully remote roles.
- FlexJobs, a website dedicated to remote-job vacancies, looked through 5,904 companies that are hiring to see the truly remote jobs with the highest salaries in advertising, PR, project management, and marketing.
- The figures are based on roles that allow you to work from anywhere, rather than a specific city, state, or country.
- This list includes the five highest-paying remote jobs in these sectors, including a vice president of marketing role with an annual salary of $147,511.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Millions of people have lost their jobs during the COVID-19 pandemic, and many companies are struggling to stay afloat. That means job vacancies have plunged and competition has rocketed.
But many companies are still hiring, and FlexJobs, a website dedicated to finding remote jobs, has released data showing which fully remote vacancies in advertising, public relations, project management, and marketing are paying to most.
FlexJobs's data is based on active roles from the 5,904 companies in its database. Usually, nearly every remote job requires you to be in a certain city, state, or country because of legal, tax, and licensing issues, according to FlexJobs. But the roles on this list can be done from anywhere in the world — apart from one, which limits applications to 15 countries in North and South America.
Scroll down to see the list of vacancies ranked by salary, with details on the role and company.
Skillshare – senior manager, creative operations ($95,543)
Skillshare, an online learning platform for the creative industry, is looking for a senior manager. Your responsibilities would include optimizing and developing software and managing both design and production projects. You need experience in design-resource management and customer service.
Skillshare requires senior-level management experience (director, department head, vice president, general manager, or a position on the C-suite level).
Larvol – head of marketing ($92,130)
Larvol provides data and software to the pharmaceutical and science industries. You will be required to plan marketing strategies, make budget decisions, and lead a small marketing team.
This role requires you to be in Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, or the US.
LooseGrip – product manager ($85,205)
LooseGrip, a marketing and consulting agency, is looking for a product manager to collect and analyze customer feedback and conduct research.
Prior relevant experience is required.
LooseGrip – business-development manager ($73,367)
LooseGrip also wants a business-development manager to talk to new clients, launch campaigns, and implement a business development strategy.
You need strong team-working skills and management experience.
Animalz – content-marketing manager ($67,980)
The content-marketing agency Animalz is looking for a content marketing manager. You would be responsible for managing customer accounts and the workflow of content, in addition to talking to clients about the strategies they need to succeed.
You need strong skills in writing, business-to-business operations, and search engine optimization, as well as management experience.
Source: Read Full Article